Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Heaven Torn Asunder


'far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow' - bob dylan


Have you even been in a dream? One in which you were perfectly happy? One in which there was sunshine and a haze? One with bright lights and vivid colours? One in which there was perfection, whatever you idea of that may be?

Yeah?

What happened then? Where did it go? Did darkness seep in like ink? Were there short sharp bursts of pain in it? Were you angry? Were you hurt?

No?

Well I am. I'm tired. I'm hurt. I don't want to go back to bed because I know it will not help me to be enveloped in the dark... under a blanket... trying to keep the cold out.

It wont work.

The cold is insidious. It will get to you in the end.

I will take a moment here to say certain things that I really want to say. First of all, Devika. It's right here. Crystal clear for you to see. I am a loser. I'm a whore. I AM whatever you say I am. In fact you know what, after right now I can take all the shit you could possibly dish out to me, to everyone you've ever known, know or might know in the future and it'd be all the same to me. So you might as well save it.

The same goes to every single one of you. Every one of you who have your own little agendas, your own lies, your own sad, pathetic, miserable little lives to work your way through. Go and try to do something with it. STOP with the pointless insane messes already. There is no room left to fucking breathe.

At the risk of sounding like I'm losing it, I MUST say that I hate you all, completely and without exception... Ok, so I'm kidding. I just felt like saying that. There are, of course, exceptions.

There are people who've learnt to open their minds. To fucking think and not just be. Like dead dumb animals asleep and vacant. Yeah, sure there are exceptions...


but mostly you make my skin crawl...

2 comments:

Reeti said...

it'll be ok in a bit...u take care of yourself..

Arjun said...

well.., this did start off as a mindless jabbering but then it did make sense to my equally retarded brain... good write up.. ;) keep it up and keep it real.. !! ! ;)