Thursday, September 27, 2007



i was listening to this song. it's called C'est L'amour (It is Love), and it says "to love it to dream" (C'est l'amour qui fait rêver). heh. i guess that is true. the rest of the song is pretty nutty. i mean. it's emo. but when i'm listening to it and i close my eyes i see a big, soft white sofa in a room filled with sleepy afternoon sunlight, big leafy green plants, a floppy little doggie, stark white walls with large framed painting, colourful, monochrome.




and... i've been listening to a lot of nancy sinatra (=P) but she's cool. there's this one song called Summer Wine which says - "strawberries, cherries and an angels kiss in spring/ my summer wine is really made from all these things". that's a sunny image too. wine. white wine. though, i think she was thinking red. i like white better.



the funniest of the lot is this Tom Jones song called "what's new pussycat". it's so hilarious and annoying. the first time i listened to it i was in the car with my mom, and i burst out laughing because it reminded me so much of jahnavi. my mother thought i'd gone loco. =P she gave me the "look"
Pussycat, Pussycat
I've got flowers
And lots of hours
To spend with you.
So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose!
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat nose!
ha ha ha!



"Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on across the universe,
Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box they
Tumble blindly as they make their way
Across the universe"
I LOVE this song. Ok. everyone knows it's by the beatles but Fionna Apple did this cover of the song and i love it. she sounds really hot. =D and i like the song. coz it's so meandering and warm and happy. it's all purple and orange. well. no. it's white and green. or maybe i just think that because i'm in a white and green frame of mind.

No comments: