Thursday, May 08, 2008

where I end and You begin


when I'm listening, my mood changes, in time to the music. the speed at which I type changes. just to suit the flow. to suit you.
the weather changes... the heat buzzes. hangs heavily, making it hard to breathe. the heat is too frenzied. I like it when the sky clouds over. grows dark, ominous. when it rains it's as if a veil's been lifted... off the air... off my chest... off the planet... out of this world.

the weather changes to suit your mood. the music changes to suit the weather. I change to suit the music....

that's where
I end... and you begin



"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
In secret, between the shadow and the soul.
"

- Pablo Neruda

3 comments:

Rajasee Ray said...

and the little paper napkin crumples into a most interesting shape and drifts off the table :)

zelig said...

beautifool elder sis!!!!!!!!!!

sunrise said...

Who is this "phoseycates" and why is he/she a "phoseycate"

*glares*